Podcast Production Assistant – no longer accepting applications
- Ensure Gayish episodes are executed successfully, including planning, production, and promotion
- Attend weekly recording sessions
- Administrative tasks and day-to-day support for podcast
- Promote podcast episodes through social media, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Contribute to editorial calendar planning and production meetings, including planning episode topics and guests
- Bring guest ideas to content planning meetings and help cultivate and land guests
- Provide support for hosts and guests on Gayish live shows, including fielding chat room commentary and listener feedback
- Support Gayish Media, LLC business planning, including attending annual company planning meeting
- Support other Gayish Media, LLC productions as desired/discussed
- Provide additional content research and segment ideas
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- $22.50/hr. (before taxes)
- 40 hrs./mo.
- At-will employment
Location: considering Seattle or remote candidates
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a paragraph about why you think you would be right for this role.
Posted: Apr 6, 2022. Open until filled.