Music discussed or featured in our episodes are available on our Spotify playlist, The Sounds of Gayish Podcast. Follow the playlist as we continue to update it with the huge variety of gayish and straightish songs that we love.
Other music credits:
- Main title theme music, break music, and Momsplaining theme music written and performed by Mike Johnson.
- Previous theme music was “P.S. I’m Gayish” by Charlie Finn, whose album by the same name is available on iTunes and Spotify.
- Other music included in the podcast used under creative commons:
- Background music during Momsplaining segments is “Marty Gots a Plan”, by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).
- Background music in episode 003 Beer: I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008. Ft: J Lang, Morusque.